- Ceremonial Grade Matcha Powder
- Your Choice of Milk
- Rose Syrup (see below for recipe)
- Food-Grade Dried Rose Petals
- Make the rose syrup: store bought is fine or you can make your own with food-grade dried rose petals, white sugar, and water. Simply heat a half cup of sugar and a half cup of water until the sugar is dissolved. Mix a handful of the dried rose petals in and let it simmer. Store in the fridge.
- Prep your matcha shot: sift and whisk 1/2 - 1 tsp of matcha powder with about 5 oz of hot (never boiling!) water.
- Heat a cup of milk of your choice on the stovetop or in the microwave. Whisk to make it frothy!
- In a mug, pour the rose syrup for three secs, add the warm milk, and add your matcha shot on top.
- Top with dried rose petals for garnish. Share with a love one!