Power through the day with this superfood latte! We teamed up with our friends at Mikuna Foods to bring you this plant-powered bev, packed with bioavailable protein, caffeine, and antioxidants.
What is Chocho? Chocho is a bean that grows high in the Ecuadorian Andes Mountains, along the Inca Trail, at elevations of 11,000-14,000 ft. Rooted in the world's most nutrient dense soils and native to Ecuador, 'CHO-CHO' has been cultivated by the inhabitants of the Andes Mountains for more than 10,000 years.
Not only is it nutrient dense and high in plant fiber, it's also lectin free, making it easy to digest. Most importantly, it's regeneratively farmed.
Solely rain-watered, Chocho pulls carbon deep into the soil as it grows, locking it into the soil's organic matter and, over time, reduces greenhouse gases in the atmosphere.
To learn more about the powerful properties of Chocho or about the regenerative revolution, visit www.mikunafoods.com! And while you're at it, take 25% off your order with code MIKUNAMATCHA :)
#ketofriendly #vegan #paleo #gluten-free
- 1/3 cup Mikuna Chocho Superfood Protein
- 1 tsp of matcha powder
- (Optional) honey, maple syrup (if vegan), or your choice of sweetener
- Your choice of m*lk
- Make your Chocho Matcha shot: sift and whisk 1 tsp of matcha powder + 1/3 cup of Mikuna Chocho Superfood Protein with about 5 oz of water.
- (Optional) To sweeten, add your choice of sweetener to the Chocho Matcha shot and whisk again.
- Fill a separate glass with ice and about 3/4ths of the way filled with your choice of m*lk.
- Pour the Chocho Matcha shot on top, stir, and enjoy!