Give your yogurt bowl an extra boost with this recipe from our friends at Cocojune!
- 1 4 oz container of lemon elderflower cocojune
- 2 small ripe apricots, cut into cubes
- ½ cup blueberries, halved
- ½ lemon – ready to squeeze
- 1 tsp of matcha powder
- A sifter
- Combine the chopped apricots and blueberries in the bottom of a bowl with a squeeze of lemon juice. Stir them up and let them sit in the fridge for about a half an hour.
- Once the fruit has marinated, top with your lemon elderflower cocojune and spread the yogurt out for full coverage.
- Using the sifter, sprinkle a fine layer of matcha on top of your yogurt.
- Eat in layers or stir together to enjoy.