Get a matcha powder that can do both–our Culinary Grade Matcha Powder can be used for both sweet and savory dishes, like this Matcha Dijon Marinade from @foodsandfloss!
- 1/3 c Avocado Oil (or other neutral oil)
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Whole Grain Mustard
- 1.5 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice + 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- 1/2 Shallot thinly sliced (about 2 tbsp)
- 1 tsp Culinary Matcha Powder
- 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
- Add all ingredients except matcha into small bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add culinary matcha powder (sift to avoid clumps) and mix.
- Add salmon (or other marinating fish, meat, veggie) to resealable bag or container along with enough marinade to thoroughly cover. (*Reserve some of the marinade in another container to pour over after cooking).
- Allow to marinate in fridge minimum 1 hour - overnight.
- Cook salmon (or whatever else you’ve marinated) and spoon reserved marinade over once it’s done cooking. (*Salmon was prepared by broiling in oven and served over arugula salad tossed with lemon, salt, and olive oil. Topped with cucumbers, tomatoes, scallions, and thinly sliced fried potatoes).
For more recipes, follow Foods and Floss on Instagram!