"MatchaBoy Summer" continues! BarChemistry (aka Wootak) is back with another matcha cocktail recipe to keep the party going all night long 🕺
- Muddled kiwi
- 1 bar scoop of matcha powder
- 2oz of Jaja Tequila Blanco
- 0.75oz lime
- Ginger Beer
- Mint sprig for garnish
- Combine muddled kiwi, matcha powder, Jaja, and lime juice in a cocktail shaker and shake.
- Fill a separate glass with ice and pour mixture on top.
- Top it off with ginger beer.
- Garnish with mint sprig and enjoy!
For more cocktail recipes and bartending tips & tricks, be sure to catch BarChemistry on TikTok and on Instagram!