We teamed up with Health-Ade to create an iced fruity matchabucha perfect to start your summer mornings!
Ingredients (Serves 2):
- ⅓ part Plant-based M*lk
- ⅓ part Passionfruit-Tangerine Health-ade Kombucha
- 1-2 tsp MatchaBar Matcha Powder
- Goji Berries (optional)
- Warm the water tea kettle (around 176°F is the preferred temperature to make matcha, boiling water will burn the tea).
- In a medium-large mason jar or other heat resistant cup, measure out and whisk 1-2 tsp of matcha powder with enough warm water to make a paste. Add about 1 cup more warm water. Cover and place in the fridge or freezer to chill for about 15 minutes.
- Let matcha cool, add ice to drinking glasses.
- Fill the glasses 1/3 of the way full with your choice of plant-based milk.
- Fill the glasses another ⅓ full with passionfruit-tangerine @healthade kombucha into each glass.
- Fill the glasses the final ⅓ full with the matcha.
- Garnish with goji berries.
- Enjoy 💚